Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which is the best moisturizing cream for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin?

Have you tried Hydrance optimale SPF 15? What did you think of it?Which is the best moisturizing cream for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin?
oil of olay- i have the same problem as you and this is what i use.Which is the best moisturizing cream for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin?
Cream de La Mer.
I believe that Mary Kay Products are your best bet. We have products that suit all skin types, and help improve your skin. You need to make sure that you are using the same cleanser brand as moisturizer, because it can cause a reaction if you do not. Please emial me or visit my website for more information. I would love to help you find the best solution for you!
Dove lotion or avveno

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared. It is excellent. oakley sunglasses outlet I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete