Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cream Vs Lotion. i have a dry skin which one is better in hydrate my skin all day cream moisturizers or lotion

I use Nivea lotion which is thick like a cream and it stays on all day. I have dry skin in the wintertime, and this is a real good lotion. It also comes in a cream too.


You can purchase it at Walgreens, Walmart, or any supermarket chain.Cream Vs Lotion. i have a dry skin which one is better in hydrate my skin all day cream moisturizers or lotion
send me an email and provide a mailing address of some kind and I will send you a sample of the brand that I manufacture.. It is a full body cream/lotion.. not trying to sell you anything.. but if you want to order some after you have tried it.. you will know where to find it..Cream Vs Lotion. i have a dry skin which one is better in hydrate my skin all day cream moisturizers or lotion
Probably Lotion.


I have dry skin too.


I use aveeno.


:D
Cream is only when you have a itchy spot that may have a bump but lotion might help you not have any more dry skin.
I think that Curel overnight repair lotion works good, pretty good price too.
cream.


cream can last for a long time on dry skin.


it moisturizes you more than lotion.


a cream hydrates and if you get the right kind can last for hours.





lotion moisturizes you for a period of time, mostly for people who have less dry skin. it's a quick put on and go. and sometimes lotion has a lot of ingredients in it that can irritate dry skin.





i have dry skin and i use cream.


%26lt;3

1 comment: