Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I used an upper lip hair cream remover & I had a pimple in that area, so after I used it, the skin around the?

pimple area got really red and dry. this happened yesterday. i put cool water and lotion on it, and nothing worked. the red color is much more intense and bigger now. it still kinda hurts. is there anything i can do to help it go away because it's so obvious?I used an upper lip hair cream remover %26amp; I had a pimple in that area, so after I used it, the skin around the?
Hi. No there is nothing you can do to speed up the healing process. Because you used the chemical on an area where there was breakage of the skin, it called a major irritation to occur. Do not put any other chemicals (such as peroxide) to try to heal or bleach the area. You could use a little make-up if you think it may diminish the appearance of redness. It will probably go away in a few days.

2 comments: