Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a rash from Avon Skin So Soft cream hair remover... what can I use to make it go away?

My skin must be sensitive, I've used this in the past, and I don't have a rash on other areas I just used it (arms, legs)...but I need something to soothe it and take the rash away before Friday....Aloe Vera? Cucumber slices?I have a rash from Avon Skin So Soft cream hair remover... what can I use to make it go away?
A lawsuit.I have a rash from Avon Skin So Soft cream hair remover... what can I use to make it go away?
Buy old fashion Epsom Salt sold in dollar stores in the USA or food stores probably anywhere. Read the directions and take a luke warm bath. This is also great for relaxing. This is the main ingredient in all bath salts but with the added fillers and perfume you don't need with a rash!





Then also buy Witch Hazel which is also easy to find and just as cheap as Epsom Salt. Buy cotton pads or cotton balls (harder to use) or gauze pads (expensive if for bandages) ... Soak the cotton in a dish or container with the Witch Hazel poured into the container until full. Use the cotton pads or gauze as compresses. This Witch Hazel soaked pads can even be put into the refrigerator to help soothe the burn and or itch of the rash and reduces the swelling from the rash. Witch Hazel is an old time healing product that REALLY works!





A product sold under the name of ';Tucks'; has 92% or better Witch Hazel in it as the active ingredient! This is why hospitals use it for many different reasons.





If you follow BOTH of these, you will be well on your way of being very happy and rash free without using other chemicals to cause more problems you don't need or want.
I have sensitive skin aswell so to make it go away dont add anything to the rash and stop using the cream
use avon skin so soft cream hair remover REMOVER
Betnovate-C or Neosporin-H if available across the counter. Apply 2-3 times daily. Good luck!
Nothing. Your body will deal with it on its own. Stop using the product and was your skin as normal with a mild soap

No comments:

Post a Comment