Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A skin discoloration cream?

Hey i am black and i know skin discoloration is more prone to black people. anyways. I have some on my legs and on my stomach it makes me really self consiences. Does anyone know of a GOOD CREAM that could work? one that wont break the BUDGET lol. thank you i really need help.


:)A skin discoloration cream?
Do you mean your skin is darkening or losing pigment?





If it is getting lighter, even though not designed for black people, a really dark fake tanning lotion might make it less noticeable. Try jergens or hawaiian tropic. This will be something to reapply twice or 3 times a week but it doesn't wash off





if the spots are darker, they make skin lightening creams with peroxide and other lightening chemicals in them that could work on the spots.A skin discoloration cream?
I think Avon has a cream for skin discoloration...I don't remember the specifics though.

No comments:

Post a Comment