Sunday, April 25, 2010

WHAT'S the best RETINOL face cream/product for skin out there?

I have tried (in the past):


Philosophy's Hope in a Jar (I give it about 4 out of 5 stars)


Signature Club A's 5 Essentials Creme (4.5 stars, lacks moisture)





But my favorite is Retroactive from Avon. It is inexpensive, and about a 5 star product (but lacks a bit of moisture). I have also tried their retinol sticks, I like that too. When I use Retroactive I don't need to exfoliate (I think retinol naturally does it) or use masks or anything else.





Anyway...What's your favorite, inexpensive retinol product and why? Does it reduce redness and exfoliate your skin? I would love to try something else (I like to mix it up a bit!)WHAT'S the best RETINOL face cream/product for skin out there?
I don't know how old you are, but by far the most effective treatment is Retin A (tretinoin) cream, which you can get from a doctor on prescription. It's relatively cheap and is not actually retinol, but far more effective and the results are well worth it. It actually thickens your collagen, reduces line/wrinkles, tightens up the skin and make it look young and healthy. HTH : )WHAT'S the best RETINOL face cream/product for skin out there?
You can also buy it from an online pharmacy. I have posted a link to the product: http://www.medsmex.com/store3/customer/product.php?productid=3381%26amp;cat=0%26amp;page=1 Report Abuse

mary kay has a an acne gel for only $7 that really works it is only 1% diffference from the prescibed retinol a i will work Report Abuse

maybe this one:





http://www.dermstore.com/product_Afirm+3鈥?/a>





I was going to buy it but then when I called to order and the lady recommended something else (cause I asked for acne also), of course more expensive ($48), but the only reason I got the other was cause it also said it was for acne as well as wrinkles. I tried to find what I ordered online but I have no idea, I'll have to see when it gets here this week.





ok, I found it :


http://www.dermstore.com/product_Retinol鈥?/a>





but I'll have to see how it works
retinol has got vitamine A in it. it is good for skin treatment like acne etc.but it drys the skin.if u dont want to exfoliate use some herbal products. use aloevera gel mixed with anantmul powder.

1 comment:

  1. Always be acquainted of replica Chanel handbags
    , and analysis that the Chanel handbag
    has a attention card. The identification amount on the agenda is reproduced anxiously central the Chanel

    ReplyDelete