Sunday, April 25, 2010

A good cream for a black girl that will make my skin glow?

i am 24 years, does anyone know a good lotion/cream for colored skin that will lighten dark spots very well, knees, and even skin tone, that will my skin glow and be smooth and soft, apart from neutrogena. I am a brown skin color by the wayA good cream for a black girl that will make my skin glow?
I'm not a woman of color... but I've heard that Ambi works REALLY well!A good cream for a black girl that will make my skin glow?
Ambi Really Works
You can try Ambi even %26amp; tone.....good reviews on that.


or


Avon Clearly C 10% Vitamin C Serum








I have tried both
I am a girl of colored skin and these are some that work for me:





NEW! exhale lively by suave %26lt;anywhere%26gt;








Ambi color %26lt;anywhere%26gt;








Gloves in a bottle %26lt;drug stores%26gt;








Jergens








Practiclly anythings from bath and body works








Practiclly anything from Mary Kay
ambi

No comments:

Post a Comment