Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can someone recommend me a cream to wear on my face when on holiday that will make my skin look good?

will not cause spots,and will protect my skin.do not want to wear make up!!Can someone recommend me a cream to wear on my face when on holiday that will make my skin look good?
Garnier sun blockCan someone recommend me a cream to wear on my face when on holiday that will make my skin look good?
Try Clinique City Block Sheer (SPF25) or Super City Block (SPF40):





';High-level daily sun protection in a sheer, weightless formula. For all skins, even the most sensitive. Offers protection from sun鈥檚 UVA/UVB rays. Antioxidants help protect against environmental irritants. Wear alone or as an invisible under-makeup primer';.
i would go for a tinted moisturizer with built in sun protection. Even out your skin to makeup it look great but is definatey not makeupy. Moisturizes your skin, as it will get dry in the sun and protects you against the sun's rays. Try dermalogica. They make a great one. Bobbi brown has one to i believe.
Tinted moisturizer get it in boots own brand or any big names it has spf in it and also acts like a foundation but has a tint of bronze to it and its wash off not like johnsons holiday skin. :D
Day cream and night cream with vitamin E and antioxidant
try





environ RAD antioxidant sunscreen SPF 16 - 拢15.95





its is sun screen tht contains vitimz that will make your skin glow in the sun and look radient
Sun cream, double cream, vanilla ice cream...,.
SUNCAP ULTRA 60 /FAIR%26amp;LOVELY/LIPOVIT.
Cream bun should cover the inside of your mouth lol
Remember to choose one with an SPF - number 7 do face creams with SPF I think :)
Use E45 and high factor sun protection.....
use garnier sun block which protect u from sun





or garnier light which will make ur face attractive( i use this one)

1 comment:

  1. These sunglasses are very stylish and I love them. wholesale oakley sunglasses maybe it is a good choice for the coming summer.

    ReplyDelete