Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can you recommend cream for dry skin?

Hi, I have been trying dermalogica for my dry skin but haven't noticed any diff, if anything my skin is worse! Just bought elizabeth arden 8 hour cream to try at night but can anyone recommend anything for during the day that could help dry skin %26amp; spots? I've heard estee lauder is good...I'm really desperate to get my skin sorted, I'm 28 %26amp; I've spent a fortune on products....thanks!Can you recommend cream for dry skin?
Cetaphil. It is amazing. I have really dry skin too and this worked 100%Can you recommend cream for dry skin?
I highly recommend this cream called Miracle Lotion. It really works %26amp; moisturized the skin well. It doesn't just sit on the skin but gets absorbed into the skin %26amp; makes the skin soft %26amp; smooth.


It is made of natural ingredients %26amp; contains no parabens. it contains 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs (such as sweet almond oil,olive oil which is very good for the skin,wheatgerm oil etc).


It is also very good value as it comes in a big bottle which lasts ages %26amp; I find I only need to use a small amount %26amp; it does the job.


You can only buy it on this website %26amp; it's free p%26amp;p if you order online (rather than online).


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc…


it is the only cream I ever use except for Boots Traditional range Moisturizer with Vitamin A%26amp;E (which is also quite good %26amp; does the job) %26amp; it's only about £2.35
i suffer from dry skin too im 23 years old and tried everything especially for my face, but nothing worked except one, and you can buy it from anywhere i mean even at your grocery store and it worked 100% with not side effects like others.





JOHNSONS BABY oil! i know its for babies but after tryin it now its my: make up remover, i use it in the shower, after shower, i even use it on dry and not wet skin,


want a coool tip ;) if your goin out to party or just wearing shorts or short dress, damp your legs and arms and what skin ur gana show with it and ur gana get shINY SOFT SEXY SKIN, i swear gillrs always ask me omG whats do u use? lol i laugh and say BABY OIL.


give it a try! 6$ only too
If you haev a lot of money to spen creme de la mer is amazing - it cost a LOT but suits all skin types and produces a difernce you can see- people will tell you how good you are looking!


I would recommend doing a face mask once a week that is speacially formulated for dry skin - make them yourself http://www.womanjunction.com/topic/facecare/masks/dry-skin-face-mask/ or buy one - this one is good from lush https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details%26amp;flypage=flypage.tpl%26amp;product_id=382%26amp;category_id=482%26amp;option=com_virtuemart%26amp;Itemid=80 looks gross but is really good.


However if you dry skin persists , you should go see a doctor.


Hope this helps xx
try Ponds Dry Skin Cream... :D
E45 tub for dry skin is great. It puts moisture back in. Oils are also good for dry skin.





http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/003250tr…
diprobase is really good if u can get hold of it or the classic E45 cream :)
E45 is the best one.


works wonders (Y)
E45?
E45 is the best stuff to use

No comments:

Post a Comment