Sunday, April 25, 2010

Any recommended cream for my dry skin around my leg?

the skin around my leg is so dry and it even wrinkles sometimes. any recommended cream?Any recommended cream for my dry skin around my leg?
try baby oil after you shower, it keeps your skin smooth and moisterized.Any recommended cream for my dry skin around my leg?
I would recommend any moisturising products for The BodyShop. They are great! Especially the coco butter body butter. If u use the coco butter cream body scrub then the body butter, it will leave your skin looking and feeling great!


You could also try their vitamin e products.





Check out these links, they show u all the products I'm talking about:


http://www.uk.thebodyshop.com/web/tbsuk/鈥?/a>





http://www.uk.thebodyshop.com/web/tbsuk/鈥?/a>
Try The Body Shop Body Butters, they are a 24 hour moisturiser, I have a daughter of 18 years so am not a spring chicken but my skin has been so soft and smooth since I started using them.
hi have a good exfoluate soak in bath for 15 minutes in baby oil then use bio oil will get from health shops or boots about 7.95 will last you will notice difference but remember to keep skin moist use morning and night and exfolulate at least 3 times a week good luck to silky legs bye jackie have a nice day
Yes, use natural oils. The ones that you get when you are exceited - they are good for laods. Use mans if you can.
Eumodase
I suffer from psoriasis and have raised patches of skin in several places on my body my doctor gave me a cream called Aquious cream you can use it in the bath or shower like a bodywash or just apply it on dry skin and it really takes away the dryness.
I think you would be best to try a few different kinds - to find what works best for you. Eucerin, E45, Bio-oil, Nivea, Ponds Cocoa butter and Vaseline are a good place to start and do not cost the earth.
E45, VASLINE, NIVEA, ANTI WRINKLE CREAM, TONING CREAM, GO TO THE BODY SHOP THEY CAN HELP YOU ALSO OR BOOTS CHEMIST
bio oil with some water- really good
coco butter works a treat.
i like nivea
Have you been tested for diabetes? Not that you have it, just to rule it out. I have the exact problem, and no creams work for me. Ive tried them all, and I didnt have this problem til about 3 yrs ago when I developed diabetes. Its mainly around the ankles up to the knee area. Its caused from poor circulation. I dont know... just a thought, if its a new problem- you may want to get checked. It was the only sign for me. I never had dry skin then all of a sudden it was terrible.
it doesnt really matter which brands you use. So long you moisturize your skin - preferably all over - daily esp after shower, it will help to lock in the moisture and keep dryness at bay.





Try to shower twice a day, and follow up with full body moisturising. If you found that the one you use doesnt work well with you, keep trying until you find one which does. Life is about trial and error *winks*
I use Eucerin lotion....I use it every day on my calves which get dry from shaving





...you can get it at the drugstore
forget all the others. Go to Boots and ask for Doublebase. I have really bad dry skin and this stuff is wonderful. It is a bit pricier than the others but it is worth every penny.





This is what it says on the tube ';A highly moisturising and protective hydrating gel for regular and frequent use in the management of dry or chapped skin conditions which may also be itchy or inflammed';
Hi have you tried exfoliating then rubbing in baby oil. You can try Bio oil, this is for dihydrated skin as well as other things.Just massage it in and you will have soft skin in no time. Also you can try a 24 hour moisturiser and a moisturising shower gel and moisturies after the shower everytime you wash. I had really bad dry skin and it used to wrinkle up and i found getting in to a routine moisturing every night before going to as it renews ifself during the night and then after every shower. i no its a pain but you get used to it.
E4 cream is probably what you are looking for.


It's cheap and women buy it by the lorry load.
cream e45 you can buy it at the local chemist
e 45 cream its really good 4 dry skin
Body butters are good especially if made from Shea,
I regularly use E45. Actually, the 1st answer re ';tadpole cream'; - semen has been proven to be good for your skin and can leave it feeling soft and supple, but you have to rinse it off, like a face pack.
I suffer from the same but i find if I exfoliate regularly with an exfoliating cream/shower gel or these puff balls that you can get from the body shop, and then use a good moisturiser like the ones mentioned before E45, Dove, Nivea, etc


I use Clinique sparkle skin, and then use Clinque deep comfort body butter. Both work a treat and my skin feels lovely and smooth after.


But there is eucerin which is for problem skin go to www.eucerin.co.uk. They do free samples too.
Baby oil works on my extremely dry skin, especially in winter!! Defenitly give this a try, i guarantee it will work! Its cheap, and smells good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment