Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is it ok to use veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin to remove my pubic hair ?

how long shud i leave the cream on for ??Is it ok to use veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin to remove my pubic hair ?
use a razorIs it ok to use veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin to remove my pubic hair ?
I'm pretty sure it will say on the bottle if it is safe. But it probably isn't. Sorry.
I wouldn't recommend it... lol
Read the bottle.. it says, DO NOT USE FOR BIKINI WAXES.


There, problem solved. Use a razor.
i suggest you not use it on pubic area, you might get an infection.try waxing instead.
Nair has one especially for the bikini area. It's like $5 and is in a little bottle. There's not a lot of it..But it works.
no, you can't use it down there. it says on the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment