Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there anything recommended cream or oil for tightening the skin after prgnancy?

use any lotion with exellent source of vitamin E. i use palmer's coco butter often tho.Is there anything recommended cream or oil for tightening the skin after prgnancy?
Vitamin E helps. (pill or in lotion) Of course this alone will not tighten the skin though. I am using Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly ButterIs there anything recommended cream or oil for tightening the skin after prgnancy?
i know im a gut but i always hear girls sayin coco butter
bio oil is apparently very good, i just used a normal moisteriser and all is fine
During my pregnancy i have been using palmers cocoa butter. Its a massage lotion for stretch marks. It has really helped, I have very few stretch marks. it is also recommended for use after pregnancy to help your stretch marks. I will be using it once my pregnancy is over (40 wks today!) as it has done wonders for me so far. Plus, it makes your skin super soft, and smells delicious!!
Time and exercise!





Edit: stretch marks can't be prevented or removed by using cocoa butter, but it does smell great and keeps your itchy skin super moiturized. I never used a drop of cocoa butter and I have no stretch marks. Unf. they have a hereditary link.





Oh yes...the requisite thumbs down for stating a medical fact....study up or ask your doctors..they will confirm my response.
one of the best things you can do is to drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. other than that, time will take care of most of the skin tightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment