Sunday, April 25, 2010

Concealer and Eye Cream that won't make the skin under my eyes look shiny?!?

Hey guys. So here's my problem. I've tried tons of different eye creams and tons of different concealers. But no matter what I use, they all make the skin underneath my eyes look shiny. Its really bothering me. For reference, I have combination skin that tends to be more on the dry side, especially in the fall and winter. Can anybody recommend me a good eye cream and a good concealer for my skin type that wont make my under eye area look like a disco ball? Thanks!Concealer and Eye Cream that won't make the skin under my eyes look shiny?!?
I LOVE Bare Minerals, it never looks shiny, just like my real skin but better. But I have heard a lot of people talking about Benefit's Erase Paste, they swear by it!





Just be sure that any makeup you use is oil free!Concealer and Eye Cream that won't make the skin under my eyes look shiny?!?
I swear by Bare Minerals -- it's all natural made from minerals of the earth and it actually does look like you aren't wearing makeup, your skin is just naturally beautiful. It's so pure that you can sleep in it and it doesn't hurt your skin or feel like your wearing any makeup at all. It compliments your best features and covers up any problem spots. Also, it looks like a powder but it really is very creamy as you blend it in and it also helps dry skin but doesn't hurt oily skin! Also, the concealer under the eyes doesn't look shiny.
check out clinique or MAC. MAC is a little more expensive, but always well worth it. I havent been able to try it myself yet but i really want to, ive heard GREAT things about it! I have tried neutragena under eye cream, and like u said, it was shiny... so dont bother w/that one either! :)
Benefit ooh la lift. genius.





its not even greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment