Sunday, April 25, 2010

Please recommend a good hand cream for really dry and cracked skin?

use eucerin it was recommended to me by my doctor and it really works for me.Please recommend a good hand cream for really dry and cracked skin?
i think that aveno lotion works really well on dry areas on the skinPlease recommend a good hand cream for really dry and cracked skin?
Avon makes a great lotion, I don't remember the name, but it comes in a white bottle with blue writing.
Vaseline overnight. Wrap your hands in plastic or socks. It is the best.
Get yourself some Silk Lotion From www.formeBath.com. its like $5.00 and used regularly will make your skin feel like silk.
best I've found is Vaseline Cream. It comes in a tube for $2.49 at WalMart
I like Neutrogena Swiss Formula for dry, cracked skin. And I know it sounds ridiculous, but my dad uses this stuff called Corn Huskers Lotion. He gets it at CVS. His hands are in BAD shape from his job and he swears by the stuff.
Eucerin -- it applies more easily if you first apply a lighter lotion.
You need something that will act as a barrier while the skin heals. I would suggest Aquaphor at night, which will allow it to sink in.





For all day long, Neutrogena does a hand cream called Swiss Formula that rocks.





Apply both of them to hands that are a little damp, to trap in the moisture.





Both are available at the drug store.
Queen Helene Cocoa butter. You can buy it at Walmart for around $2.00. I use it all over and my skin is silky smooth and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment