Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?

depending on what the composition of the cleanser is. liquid cream cleanser with moisturizer is better for dry skin, since it softens the face.Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?
I have sensitive and dry skin in varying patches, and the product that I have most success with is Nivea Facial Wipes. I use tham morning and night and they leave my skin feeling clean and fresh but without the slimy feel of a cream or the stinging of an astringent , plus they are also not tested on animals, so thats a bonus. I also use the Protect and Perfect Serum from Boots No 7 and the day and night cream. It may inititally be a large outlay but the difference has been amazing in 6 months.Is a liquid cream cleanser better 4 dry skin then a face soap?
liquid cream cleanser is usually best for dry skin whereas face soap is more suited for oily skin
olay daily cleanser is v.good
Surely it depends on which part of your body is dry...
Yes, I have dry skin and swear by liquid cleanser. At the moment I am using the Clinique Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It is very gentle but no drying and gets all my makeup off. Really do love it and you only need a tiny bit to clean your whole face. You can pick up a big tube for about 拢5 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk and it will last for a few months at least.
yes
not nessessarily





I use soap to cleanse and then use a good moisturiser





liquid soaps dont often have good mositurisers in them
I am prone to acne but also suffer from dry skin, so its always been a bit of a balancing act for me.





I have been using Simple's cleansing lotion, which I find cleanses my skin but without over drying it (which can end up making your face more greasy, which I follow by applying their light moisturiser afterwards. Overall I find it keeps my face clean and soft without drying my skin out

1 comment:

  1. Buy lv And Make Yourself Noticeable

    The surest way of getting noticed in a crowd is by holding an authentic LV purse. Manufactured by the famous replica louis vuitton handbags, these purses indicate class and high-society bearing. Most of the Hollywood actresses hold a lv handbag when they go out for some memorable and important occasions. Louis Vuitton bags and purses are a must for every red-carpet occasion. The person holding the purse is the cynosure of everyone’s eyes.
    louis vuitton is in great demand everywhere. They are crafted to suit different occasions. Leather louis vuitton bags and wallets are loved by all. Although fabric and beads are also used, leather bags and wallets have more following. They are available in different colors and shapes. There are purses which you can carry with formal wear and other louis vuitton handbags to accompany evening wear. The color can be chosen to match your various outfits.

    ReplyDelete