Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does bleaching cream initially make your skin darker?

Whenever I use bleaching cream, it seems to make my skin darker whenever I put it on. Can oxidation happen with the bathroom lights possibly? But then after awhile when I stop using it, my skin becomes lighter...Can someone please explain this. Thanks!Does bleaching cream initially make your skin darker?
are you sure you are using bleaching cream? Hydroquinone, which is the main ingredient in bleaching cream bleaches skin, not darken it.


Try Dr Fred Palmer cream or Black and White cream found at your local drug store or Kmarts.Does bleaching cream initially make your skin darker?
Hmm.


I've never had that problem.


I've been using a product called Porcelana for a while now and I've not noticed any darkening of the skin.





But they do say, to apply a Sunscreen if you're going to be out in the light. Maybe you should try that. That should take care of the darkening.





Isabel
I think bleaching cream makes you skin lighter. idk?
ya it does. here's a tip, dont ever wash off the bleaching cream with water, use a cotton swap instead, and then later after a while wash ur face. normally the next day the darkness disappears. so incase ur going to some event, do it a day or two earlier.


another option i suggest is go in for threading instead, its painful but better results. a tip for that is massage with cold cream after the threading to avoid wrinkles.





best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment