Sunday, April 25, 2010

If you are using pills and cream from a skin dr did it work for you.Because it does not work for me?

yeah i have used a prescription and night cream from the dermatologist. it will usually take a few weeks to fully kick in. so don't give up so soon.If you are using pills and cream from a skin dr did it work for you.Because it does not work for me?
i use pills and creams from a dermatologist and it works for me. just give it a little time. good luck!!!!If you are using pills and cream from a skin dr did it work for you.Because it does not work for me?
I went through 14 years of various topical creams and antibiotic combinations before my doctor finally prescribed me Accutane. Many dermatologists see this drug as a last resort, and I really had to plead my case to him for it since my acne is not severe, but I was able to get him on board with me since I have tried pretty much everything else under the sun with no luck. Accutane got rid of my acne for good. I am so glad I took it. My two brothers had the same experience of me, years of ineffective antibiotics and creams, but Accutane wiped out acne for good.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment