Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can anyone recommend a face cream that has an spf but is also suitable for blemish prone skin?

Hi!





I had a problem similar to yours a couple of years ago.





A dermatologist told me to forget all the branded face creams and that the absolute best cream to use was Boots Soltan Factor 50 sun cream - it's in a bright orange container.





I can tell you this is SUPERB!!





Not only do you get maximum SPF, but it is a really nice cream - not too greasy either, AND ml per ml it is one of the most cost effective creams out there!





Best of luck!





Hope this helps!Can anyone recommend a face cream that has an spf but is also suitable for blemish prone skin?
I love Avons retroactive day cream. It has an spf of 25 and is about 拢9.99. Even cheaper if you get it off ebay!Can anyone recommend a face cream that has an spf but is also suitable for blemish prone skin?
use neutorgena oil-free day lotion, it is part of their advanced solutions line of skin products. it if also 15 SPF and i very good. i use it myself
I really liked Olay total effects (age prevention) it has spf 15 And i also liked Aveeno positively radiant with spf 15 I too have extremely acne prone skin and i can never find products that dont break me out but these 2 worked great There are also foundations that have spf I think it was loreal or neutragena that i liked either way its up to your preference Good luck
I went to Boots chemist and had a makeover they gave me all the advice that l needed to suit the colour of my skin and what product l needed. This was free but l had to book for my appointment but it was free and well worth it.
Hi, I use this stuff called 'No7 Soft %26amp; Sheer Tinted Moisturiser' Its a tinted moisturiser so if you have any blemishes it will cover them it also has SPF15 in and protects you against signs of ageing. Its really good and its light and fluffy on your skin unlike heavy foundations that clog your pores. Check out this site to read more about it:


http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/product_details_brand_treatment.jsp?productid=1057356%26amp;classificationid=1047053
use kiehls.





there's a tinted moisturizer that's really good. but there's another one with spf that you can use as a makeup base too!
nuetrogena tinted mouisterizer spf 15

No comments:

Post a Comment