Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Skin brightening and lightening cream?

I need a skin brightening plus lightening cream.I want to lighten up a shade.I no alot of African American girls do it even girls at my school do.But does anybody no of any creams that work and won't give me that bleached out look.I just want it to look natural.Also no negative comments ok.Im grown.Skin brightening and lightening cream?
Don't do it.





It's just like when people where I live get fake tans, its really disgusting and unnatural.





I've got light skin and just because I'm sucked into the media ';you have to be dark to be hot'; doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and have a pathetic fake tan.





I'll tan naturally if I have to. I actually do in Summer... I like it.





Natural skin colour is the best.


Fair skin, tanned skin and dark skin are all very beautiful. AS LONG AS ITS ALL NATURAL.





Seriously, just be yourself.


And tell those african/american girls that they should be proud of being black.





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment