Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best skin lightening cream?

The skin under my underarms is considerably darker than the rest of mybody. I am a lighter skinned spanish/black person who burns easily in the sun. Are there any safe, affordable and effective creams to lighten the skin under my arms?Best skin lightening cream?
avoid skin lightening cream with hydroquinone because they harm the skin in the long run.. try dermaline skin whitening cream and apply on the affected area...Best skin lightening cream?
There is not such thing as ';skin lightning'; creams the only thing they do is brighten the skin and take away the tan and it probably wont work underarms but i would say scrubbing works other than that i wodnt suggest anything
My guess is to exfoliate your underarm area with a gentle granular scrub and then apply some type of soothing product over it. Usually the skin darkens because it's been irritated. I've used Ambi, on the areas of my skin where there's hyperpigmentation and it worked quickly. A product with Alphahydroxy Acid may help also. I think that Dark Opal carries a product which contains both alphahydroxy acid and hydroquinone (the lightening ingredient in Ambi).

No comments:

Post a Comment