Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have quite dry skin ,especially the arm/ legs,has anyone got any suggestions of a really good cream Please?

try gold bond or Mary Kay


http://www.marykay.com/erisa/spabody/bod鈥?/a>I have quite dry skin ,especially the arm/ legs,has anyone got any suggestions of a really good cream Please?
Your question requires only a simple solution as it is a fact that DRY SKIN problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an all-natural cream that contains natural oils that gives soothing and glowing results.





In a more serious skin disease, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.





Dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include lotions with natural-oil ingredients. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.





I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.I have quite dry skin ,especially the arm/ legs,has anyone got any suggestions of a really good cream Please?
The best moisturizer is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate for Body from Bee Royal. It hydrates and doesn't just cover up the dryness with a greasy mess.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
Eucerin Calming Cream


You can get it at any store, WalMart, Target, etc.
cetaphil
I like LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar I got mine from Canada but th eweb site on bottle LA ROCHE-POSAY.com.mine was pricey @ $25.00 but I really like it.When I get out of shower before I dry off I put baby oil on before I wrap with a towel.I have always had really dry skin.Good luck.
I like the OLAY QUENCHER its in a purple bottle or SAUVE Lotion is good too. Good Luck with whichever you try
  • blush
  • 1 comment:

    1. It is nice to know this. Thanks for the time and effort. oakley sunglasses wholesale. oakley sunglasses wholesale Cool!!!

      ReplyDelete