Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Zit/Pimples What kind of Skin Cream or Chemical To Get Rid of it or Cover it?

Lately I've been getting zits/pimple on my face lately and it really annoys the heck out of me! I'm tired of seeing my face covered with few pimples, zits, or dirt's. Whatever you call them, I have seen many students in school doesn't have zits. I'd figure they use some kind of zit cover up or take bath often...





But...I tried taking a bath and wasting every single part of my face. Then I still get zits! Which really ticked me off...because I don't want have zits/pimples pop up when I already have one. Is there some kind of chemical or skin cream to get rid of them or cover them up. I usually prefer easily gone zit/pimple ones. So I really would like hear your suggestions or what kind I should buy and what stores has them.





I'm from New Jersey, not all stores can appear on all states. Just letting you know guys.Zit/Pimples What kind of Skin Cream or Chemical To Get Rid of it or Cover it?
Pimples don't have anything to do with being ';dirty.'; Washing the top of your face is good, but it doesn't get at what's inside - bacteria and clogged pores. You need a combination of products:





something with salicylic acid (like Biore Ice Face Wash or Warming Scrub) to break up dead skin and unclog your pores - this will help you get rid of blackheads and whiteheads





something with benzoyl peroxide (I use Clearasil's PersaGel) to kill the bacteria that causes breakouts - this will help you get rid of the red, painful acne





There's no miracle treatment for pimples. You have to keep up your regimen for several weeks (dermatologists suggest giving a product 4-6 weeks to show signs of improvement) and use discipline about washing your face and applying your cream every day.





If 6 weeks go by and you still don't have any improvement, it's time to see a dermatologist for prescription-strength treatments.Zit/Pimples What kind of Skin Cream or Chemical To Get Rid of it or Cover it?
Make a paste out of aspirin (the non-coated kind) and water. Put it on your face/cover the pimples overnight while you sleep. If you're skin gets really dry, mix a little bit of lotion in with it.
I mostly drink water and eat some fruit...water helps to make them go away..fruit helps make you healthier...

No comments:

Post a Comment