Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any cream that can make me get whiter lighter skin?

should be a cream or a soap but i need to know what it is called and where it is foundIs there any cream that can make me get whiter lighter skin?
Why would you want to make your skin lighter? Be proud of the skin that you have. I know that I do not like being as white as I am but that's me and I am not going to try and change it. Be proud of who you are. OK.Is there any cream that can make me get whiter lighter skin?
I am 20! How about you? Report Abuse

I do not know of any but I think Michael Jackson found the answer
you should see a therapist.love yourself the way you are i mean look at what Micheal Jackson's done to himself since thinking things like that.
shisheido has a whole range of whitening products
yeah it's found in the middle east, called fair and lovely
Artistry brand have a range of fantastic skin whitener without whatsoever toxins/ harmful chemical especially mercury, which is most common used/ laced in cheapo products and sold by very irresponsible business. You may contact me @ ckchern@gmail.com for more info on Artistry.
Use a cream that brightens and generates cell turnover. Try Hydra-Pure Radiance Renewal Serum by MD Skincare 拢65 (I know pricey!) You can find this product on www.Hqhair.com, don't worry this site isn't dodgy.


You can also find there Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex 拢65.50 by Murad.


Theres nothing that can make your skin whiter, but there are products you can buy to make your skin appear lighter and more youthful.


A little gentle exfoliation will brighten and soften your skin and use a good skin plumping moisturizer you give your skin a healthy glow.


Try Derma Genesis Serum Concentrate 拢19.99 by L'Oreal Paris. Available at any cosmetic pharmacy.
fair %26amp; lovely, you can get it in the some shops
No. They can give the illusion of lighter skin, but the illusion is caused by inducing a capillary embolism - not exactly a good thing. If you want skin cancer and get chunks cut off your face with lazers and scapels in about ten years, I'm sure there's plenty of things that 'claim' to lighten skin.





The pimentation in your skin will constanty be replaced by your body - it's what your body does.

No comments:

Post a Comment