Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need some advice on makeup, skin cream, and cleansers?

well, here's the deal. i'm turning 25 years old soon, and i've realized latley that my skin just isnt what it used to be. i've noticed i've started getting dark circles and bags under my eyes, faint smile lines around my mouth, small signs of crows feet, and a little redness around my jaw on my cheeks. i was wondering what were the best makeups, skin creams, and cleaners to use for people with skin that is starting to show signs of aging? i am very fair skinned, and sometimes sensetitive to some skin cleansers and skin cream. i do wear makeup on a daily basis, usually just a little eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and powder.





since i'm turning 25 soon, i want to start taking good care of my skin. i don't want to spend a fortune, but i'm willing to spend a little extra so i can take good care of my skin.





if anybody has any advice on some good cosmetics, or has any ';home remedies'; please share with me!





thanks!I need some advice on makeup, skin cream, and cleansers?
Hi! I'm turning 25 too, and I started paying attention to my skin more when I started to wear make-up (21, when I was earning $ to buy it, LOL). Anyway, for 25 y/olds in general, your skin should still be in it's ';tip-top'; shape. I'm not saying that you're doing something wrong, but it's really high time to shape your skin up.





The best home remedy is drinking lots of water. It replenishes the skin and eliminates toxins in the body the natural way. Also, it's best to quit smoking if you do (it doesn't really do the body good anyway). Always moisturize. Doesn't matter if you use cheap-y products. The key is to moisturize everyday. I've noticed that my skin got healthier after the first month that I moisturize. It also retards that aging of the skin definitely.





For myself, I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and Moisture Surge for the eyes. I'm not partial to high-end products, it's just that I loved the effect that Clinique skin care products have on my skin when I first got a tester bottle of their moisturizer and eye cream. But like I said, even if you only buy Avon or Nivea or any other cheaper product, the key is to do it everyday. I've heard a lot of people rave about Crisco (the vegetable shortening) and how it made their faces smoother significantly. I haven't tried Crisco on my face, but I have in my feet and it did make a significant change in the way the soles of my feet feel. So, it's also something you want to look at. Cosmetics wise, I use a lot of MAC, but for skin care, I'm for Clinique all the way :)
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment