Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you tell me which skin lightening creams are good for dark skin?

I am Indian, but the skin on my face is about as dark as most African Americans.Can you tell me which skin lightening creams are good for dark skin?
Please don't change! Black is beautiful, Brown is beautiful, and whoever made you think otherwise needs a boot to the head and a kick in the butt. I'm white, and frankly, we look like crap when it's cold, or when we bruise, or get too much sun. If it's peer pressure of some kind, you need to get some new friends. If it's your parents, leave their old way of thinking behind and join us in the 21st century already! Be proud of your Melanin and happy that your risk of melanoma is low! I've been to India and was very saddened by how little the images in advertising reflect the actual population. Indians are beautiful precisely because of centuries of mixture between Aryans and Dravidians and besides all that, beauty is about behavior and spirit, no matter what superficial people/ads might say. Rise above them!Can you tell me which skin lightening creams are good for dark skin?
there are safe and effective skin lightening products;


you just have to know where to get the good ones. :-)
Creams may not be very effective. Try Gluthatione pills.
Speak on it Otter!! I 100% agree with you!!
Try this glutathione soap called SW+SS. Me and my mother have been using it and we are both satisfied. Our skin it noticably lighter and also now the colour is even all over our body and face.


http://www.theswisscare.com


You can get it from ebay if they dont sell it in your country

No comments:

Post a Comment