Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have been using CareOne Skin Cream Original Formula/Deep Cleaning, and I was wondering, since I'm such...?

a worry-wart, if these will have any negative affect on my skin in the future; such as if this will give me more wrinkles, etc. Things like that. So, for those of you who don't know what this is; it's a 454g 16oz bottle of skin cream that's supposed to clean deep down into my pores and help them go away. I've been using it for about 20 days so far, and it hasn't been doing much. I'd say maybe my acne has decreased about... 15%...





But anyway, could this be doing any harm besides making pimples go away?





I'm worried.





Thank You!I have been using CareOne Skin Cream Original Formula/Deep Cleaning, and I was wondering, since I'm such...?
It really depends on what the main ingredients are. Do you know what they are?





Azelaic Acid is a great natural acid that reduces the growth of bacteria, restores the skins cells and reduces inflammation. Try using one with Azelaic Acid in it.. it is safe.





Other things that you can do to help clear up acne are:





Acne is a bacteria that needs to be killed. Tea Tree Oil will kill out the bacteria or weaken it enough not to bother you. Apply it to the effected areas with a q-tip or cotton ball after you have washed your face. It will give you a good glow.





You can get a good multivitamin with vitamin a,c,e,d and zinc.. this should help tons! Eating carrots also helps.. there is beta-carotene (Vitamin A) in them which helps prevent acne and repair the skin. Take zinc, zinc is a antibacterial agent. Make sure to dink plenty of water and get good rest at night.





Also, change/wash your pillow case every other day





There are ways to put moisture back into your skin, such as: drinking lots of water, making sure you are eating enough fat/omega-3 oils. Lotions with mineral oil can dry out the skin, use one with out it! Emu Oil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_oil) contains vitamin A and E, Sapogens ( makes skin softer), and Oleic acid (a skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkel agent) - walgreens sells emu oil.. i would think walmart would as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment