Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What type of skin wash/cream should i use for acne,breakouts,pimples and all that stuff (suitable for 12 +?

i want a good type of cream or skin wash that will help avoid acne breakouts and also pimples i need some stores the cost the mark and the nameWhat type of skin wash/cream should i use for acne,breakouts,pimples and all that stuff (suitable for 12 +?
Try Neutrogena - Deep clean. It dissoles ols and dirt from your skin preventing breakouts from happening, and making your face feel and look clean. I have it and I love it. =) (I'm 14 by the way.)What type of skin wash/cream should i use for acne,breakouts,pimples and all that stuff (suitable for 12 +?
I love Biore products.


I recommend the Pore Unclogging Scrub:


I use it once a day http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc…





Also try the deep cleansing pore strips about once or twice a week:


They help get rid of blackheads and work really well with the scrub


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc…





In the morning i use the cleansing cloths because im in a hurry and i can easily wash my face. It is gentle and its not with benzoyle peroxide or other acne fighting chemicals. http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc…





Ok well all of these work for me, and you may not believe this but at camp i couldn't bring any of my Biore products and i was breaking out the entire time!
I use the Neutrogena Wave. It is the best thing that i have found. It is a pore cleanser. It is awesome. I have had breakouts since I was 9 and havent ever found anything to work. I got one and love it. It isnt as harsh on your face.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment