Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best skin cream EVER

My sister-in-law works for an exclusive skincare store. she has given me a lod of samples of Re'vive products, including lustre creams, serems and eye creams. Ive been using them for a while now and they are the most fantastic creams i have ever used. Then I have a look in her catalogue and discovered the lustre cream alone costs 拢385 a pot, the eye cream拢155 and the Serum 拢385. I just couldn't believe it!! has anyone ever tried these creams? what did u think? would YOU ever pay that kind of money for skin products?The best skin cream EVER
Never heard of it, but don't like using fancy stuff on my skin. I wouldn't spend more than 拢5 for any skincare products (I probabIy would if I had bad skin though). I'm 25 so i don't need to worry about wrinkles for a few years yet, cos they're the expensive ones usually. Nivea is more than enough for me, and occasionally Palmer's cocoa butter.





Hairwise I'm lucky cos I don't really use anything in particular, usually herbal essences, treseme, etc etc and my hair is long dark brown and shiny... no need for 拢55 per bottle stuff, I would never EVER spend that much money on it, it's really ridiculous they get away with charging those prices... I guess there must be some people with so much money they have to find something to spend it on!The best skin cream EVER
I would NOT spend that much on skin cream. Maybe your cousin could pull a few strings and get you a discount? If not, try out proactive it is sooo good!
Never pay that much money for skin creams
i don't no how much money that is in the US =(
hoo,thats way out of my price range!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment