Saturday, December 26, 2009

That I can use to clarify the skin of my armpits, some cream that they recommend to me?

I need you help please...!!!That I can use to clarify the skin of my armpits, some cream that they recommend to me?
beauty supply stores sell washes, after shaves and creams to lighten and smooth armpits





GoodLuck





Try sallys


or walmartThat I can use to clarify the skin of my armpits, some cream that they recommend to me?
I have the same problem. If you shave you should wax or use sugaring, that will remove the dark dead skin and also, after a lot of searching, i found that the hair folicle that is left from shaving makes it look darker. So, when you wax or sugar you remove the whole thing and it won't make it dark.


Another thing that was said, was that becuz the skin is rubbing together, it makes it darker, so, try rubbing in baby powder (or cornstarch)





Though, there are creams that you could try, but i don't know any....sorry
What's wrong with your armpits? Do you have a rash, dry skin, acne, dark skin? Need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment