Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best skin cream EVERWhat would you like to ask?




My sister-in-law works for an exclusive skincare store. she has given me a lod of samples of Re'vive products, including lustre creams, serems and eye creams. Ive been using them for a while now and they are the most fantastic creams i have ever used. Then I have a look in her catalogue and discovered the lustre cream alone costs 拢385 a pot, the eye cream拢155 and the Serum 拢385. I just couldn't believe it!! has anyone ever tried these creams? what did u think? would YOU ever pay that kind of money for skin products?


The best skin cream EVERWhat would you like to ask?
I wouldn't pay that much, but you're sure lucky to get them for free! =)





Your skin is so pale and beautiful!The best skin cream EVERWhat would you like to ask?
Well :you know about ';Other- Skin %26amp;Body that answers


Skin %26amp; Body has this (Skincare Products USA Inc ) is the best choice


or Try Avon Products too !
Wow your so lucky that you get to try them. I would have to say that i wouldnt ever pay that for skin products its a ridiculous price!

No comments:

Post a Comment