Saturday, December 26, 2009

What skin cream/grease/oil can be used to make skin darker?

My boyfriend (who is black) has VERY VERY light skin for some odd reason! He looks white or Hispanic! I know that sun exposure can make skin darker but I want to speed the tanning process with a cream or lotion that would help darken his skin. I've heard that Cocoa Butter makes skin darker, but I don't know which one of it's products! Any recommendations??What skin cream/grease/oil can be used to make skin darker?
I had to sign in with a different account to respond. For some reason I can't seem to be able to respond with the account I posted the question under.





For starters, if you don't have an answer to my question, there's no need to respond. As far as him asking me to ';find'; things; WHAT IS IT TO YOU??





I know that blacks come in all shades, I'm black my damn self! I don't owe you an explanation as to why I'm searching for tanning products, it's nothing in your life. Whites go to the beach to tan ALL THE TIME, why?? Because they want to look darker! Do you question them?? NO! So why is it a problem for a black person to tan? Don't even answer, it's my man's skin, not yours. Regardless of how ';disturbing'; my question is to you, he WILL get a tan. Just as I see whites tanning EVERYDAY.What skin cream/grease/oil can be used to make skin darker?
Did he ask you to find out how to make him darker? Black people come in many different shades. Nothing weird about his color but something very disturbing about your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment