Saturday, December 26, 2009

HIRUDOID CREAM. Will this have any effect on 2 year old thick long scars and skin graft areas?

My scars are 2 years old, they are almost the entire length of my calf and thick raised scars, I also have a large skin graft, again almost the length of my calf and about 6cms wide. Ive also got smaller thinner scars that are not thick and ';knobbly'; like the calf ones.


I was waiting to ask my vascular surgeon who I see next month but then I found this site and thought I might ask nowHIRUDOID CREAM. Will this have any effect on 2 year old thick long scars and skin graft areas?
you could try it alot of pharmacists recommend it to their patients with similar skin predicaments like yours and its cheap. on the other hand you could try natural products like 100% natural shea butter its really useful in rectifiying scars grazes etc. in fact why not combine both i think its far better to use natural products because with this cream you've suggested quite a few people experience bad reactions to the ingredients but of course everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment