Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My cat might have ingested skin cream. What should I do?

I have a kitten who is very bad and gets into everything. That's part of being a baby. Anyway, I thought the lid was on my Nicole Miller Multi-Action Vitamin Complex, but it wasn't. She jumped on my counter while I was in the shower and knocked the bottle onto the floor. It spilled everywhere. She always eats things and I'm afraid she might have tasted this. What should I do? She isn't acting sick, but I'm scared. Should I take her to the vet, or is there something I can look for to let me know if she's sick? I feel like a terrible mommy! Help!My cat might have ingested skin cream. What should I do?
There is a phone number on the container and probably directions of what to do if ingested. If you cannot find the phone number on the container, CALL POISON CONTROL. This way you will not have to just worry, but will know if you need to get to the vet or what.My cat might have ingested skin cream. What should I do?
dont worry ive seen cats eat way worse than hand creme why do yu think they say there got nine lives its gonna take a lot more then that to kill a kitty there dam tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment