Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Face cream stronger than E45 for very dry skin?

I have developed patches of REALLY dry skin on my face over the last few weeks, it's hot, red and very dry but not itchy. I've tried e45, I've tried massaging it in and tried applying it really thickly like an overnight mask but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know of anything stronger than E45 I can use on my face?


I'd really appreciate any advice! Thanks :-)Face cream stronger than E45 for very dry skin?
my brother has eczema and creams that cleared his dry skin up where;


-udder cream (yes udder, for cows, you can get it at the chemist, it's like 拢3 for massive tub)


- johnsons face cream, can't remember it's name ( it has a pink lid 拢1.99)Face cream stronger than E45 for very dry skin?
e45 is rubbish for dry skin spots. just go to ur doctor %26amp; he/she should be able to give u a stronger cream which u apply sparingly to the dry areas. i had eczema patches on my arm a while ago %26amp; i thought e45 cream would clear it up because it was quite mild but its really not strong enough to do anything. u need some special cream from the doctors.
In order for your moisturizer to be effective in any way, make sure your skin is damp before applying. The water is what hydrates your skin, the cream is used to ';lock'; the moisture in.


Sometimes it's not what you use, it's how you use it.
i got e45 but it stinks. so i take a pill its called lymecycline

No comments:

Post a Comment