Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone tell me about topiclear skin lightening cream? i hate what foundation does to my skin.?

i have hyperpigmentation around the forehead and temples....makes me look older than i am! use sunscreen already, i believe it's genetic.Can anyone tell me about topiclear skin lightening cream? i hate what foundation does to my skin.?
I don't know about Topiclear, bit look for a cream that has hydroquinone in it, because that's the medication that lightens the skin. Without a prescription, you can buy a cream with up to 2% hydroquinone. A dermatologist can prescribe one that's up to 4%.


If you begin using it, you should try to protect your face from the sun as much as possible. Using a moisturizer with sunscreen is not enough it you use a lightening cream. I have it too and so does my sister, and she is seeing a dermatologist for the problem. If you live in the area, there is a doc named Pearl Grimes who specializes in skin discolorations. She has a website if you want to check it out.


You didn't say what foundation does to your skin, but it doesn't have anything to do with hyperpigmentation. Most foundations have a spf of 15 in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment