Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best cream to bleach dark skin?

okay I'm a black female with dark blotches on my face...so what is the best cream to fade and even dark tones? non alcohol based thoughWhat's the best cream to bleach dark skin?
That's a tricky one. You can use Aveeno's Daily Radiance face moisturizer. Oh heck ANY moisturizer would probably do actually. But do look for one that has a sunscreen of at least 15 spf. What you do not want to do though is buy some skin lightner and look even MORE uneven. You need a gradual, unnoticeable lighting of just those blotches to make your appearance look more even toned. You may want to use Ambi as well at nighttime, but use it very sparingly and only on the blotches not to the unaffected skin. Using it all over you face will only make your blotches more noticeable because it will lighten your entire face as well. If you are really really concerned and bothered by it though, then consult with a Dermatologist who can perscribed you something to help you with that issue.What's the best cream to bleach dark skin?
i'm not sure which of these are non-alcohol based...





venus de milo complexion cream is really good, but it's expensive and hard to find. there are also various over-the-counter skin creams that you can buy at a drugstore, but i can't recall the name of the one i used to use. doesn't matter, though, cuz it didn't work that well.





i, too, used to have a major problem with dark blotches, especially since my acne would leave them on my face (i'm not sure if that's whats causing your blotches). what's worked best for me recently (and i'm so happy about it) is this combo: neutrogena oil-free acne wash cream cleanser; neutrogena oil-free acne wash daily scrub; and a prescription from my doctor for Benzaclin gel. i use all of this morning %26amp; night, and it works wonders!
i am a black girl too and my mom has black heads and she uses vantex bleach cream u can buy it at macys it works great on her face and on my families faces too i strongly encourage you to get it you wont regret it i think the thing costs like 20-30 dollars for a small jar that will last you for like a month
I wouldn't bleach dark skin. Dark skin is hott. Why do you think us white, light girls go tanning?
I'm not sure! but I wouldn't if I were you I think dark skin is pretty I always wished I had dark skin!
Try with cosmetic clay.
I dont know.. i'm black but i'm a caramel mexican color my gramother was white, use coco butter to even it out..
I wouldn't recommend bleach creams at all because if you put it on some areas too heavy those areas will be lighter than the rest of your skin. Some good brands to look at to even your skin tone are the complextion soap by Palmers and also try some of that scar cream I believe its called Maderma or something like that. I am red complextion but had scarring and it lightened up my scars in about 2 months. It works great and is worth the price (around 20 dollars a tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment