Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream Any Good?

I've heard good things about it. How good is it really? About how long until you see results? and can you use it if you are under the age of 12?Is Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream Any Good?
First I'd have to ask....what are you using it for? for scars, pimple marks or just for uneven skin tone?





Either way, you are way to young to use this product!! Its very harsh for adolescent skin. I suggest a natural product (found at most natural food markets or online) called DuDu%26lt;---maybe called something else, but its a black soap that contains all natural ingredients and natural exfolients. The product evens skin tone and fades scars, and results are seen within 4 to five days, and with continued use your skin becomes radiant and it even helps with pimples and severe acne (my caucasian friend started using it and it totally banished 'pizza-face')!!! When you first start using it, use daily until you began to see results then use every other day followed by an oil-free, fragrance free moisturizer like Cetaphil.





Im my tweenies and early teens, I suffered from severly blotchy skin until I discovered this product from my nigerian friends mother, who I must say had the most beautiful skin I had ever seen!!!! Its also good for excema and other skin conditions!!! Reminder---GO NATURAL, God put all this great stuff here for a reason!!!!Is Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream Any Good?
It is good, but it is also a bit greasy so I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily or combination skin. Try using the Ambi fade cream instead.





Most of these fade creams contain at least 2% hydroquinone, which is a skin bleaching agent. If you use them twice a day you can see results in as soon as a few days.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment