Saturday, December 26, 2009

Skin cream/lotion?

i am a dark-skinned african american girl and i am looking for the best skin cream/soap available out there for fading away dark spots! I've been fighting skin problems my whole life (I'm 18), I had ringworm which left dark scars on my body, eczema which has also left scars on my body and face/body acne which has left scars on my face, chest and back. I don't want to lighten up my skin tone, I love my skin! I just need something to get rid of these scars... it's so embarassing and I don't wear tank tops, tube tops or backless gowns because of it. If I wear a nice gown I try to add extensions to my hair so I can cover up my back and I put foundation on my chest to even it out... Sometimes I might wear make-up to even out my face but I'm getting tired of covering up! If I don't cover up people (especially my mom) ask me what's wrong with my skin (well.. those who have the guts to do so)... I just want nice, smooth even skin!Skin cream/lotion?
You should check with a dermatologist. Maybe something with Retin A would help. When looking for a good dermatologist, ask for one that can specifically address your issue. That way you will weed out the ones that don't know how to deal with your problem.Skin cream/lotion?
Argan oil is an organic oil found exclusively in Morocco that works wonders for the skin, hair,nails, and skin ailments. For more info go to:





http://www.edenallure.com
I agree with the first post...





See a dermotologist. It's covered under health insurance, they can be a great help. Once you take the first step (seeing the dermo) your skin will soon improve~





Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment