Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get fair skin permanent suggest me any cream or bleach?

Dear to be fair u have to be fair with yourself this is the main thing, actually be away from all tensions and get rid of al worries what ever ALLAH has destined for you, be thankfull to him.





Drink a glass of cold mink at the early morning, the have your brakfast after one hr.


eat an apple daily.


Drink as much as glass of water.


and finally use creem that is full of aloe.





asifbhae@yahoo.comHow to get fair skin permanent suggest me any cream or bleach?
I wouldn't bleach my skin if I were you, I just stick to green papaya soap.How to get fair skin permanent suggest me any cream or bleach?
Nooo don't get into all that junk..





Skin is beautiful in ever variety of colour..





You just need to take good take of what you have and learn to love it.





I hate being white as a lily.. but I am what I am.





:)
why would you want fair skin. tis painful and frustrating. if you do manage. get your SP30 ready babe
EVE- thats just like asking ';why would you want to be tanned';


Don't discriminate against fair skinned people.


ALL skin colors are beautiful as long as its all natural.





Be happy in your own skin.


No matter what skin color you have,


someone else wants it!

No comments:

Post a Comment