Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good cream cleanser or liquid soap for dry, sensitive skin and also takes off eye makeup?

Original Noxema. My Grandma used it and introduced it to me when I was 12. I have used it now for 24 years. I am 36 and still get carded to buy alcohol. Follow up with a good face lotion... Oil of Olay. Sounds old-fashioned, but I believe in sticking with the simple stuff!What is a good cream cleanser or liquid soap for dry, sensitive skin and also takes off eye makeup?
Original Ponds is a good one.What is a good cream cleanser or liquid soap for dry, sensitive skin and also takes off eye makeup?
only one; Cetaphil....but its expensive!! BUT most drugstore chains have their own version of it, with identical ingredients..it's dermatologist recommended and very very gentle....look for it...CVS, Walgreens, etc. all have their own versions of it, right next to the brand name on the shelf.worth looking into.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
nivea visage lotion cleanser is great, it's gentle and cleans perfect plus it leaves your face smelling like a soft ocean breeze
Aveeno is great for all of your needs. I use it in the shower and before bed. I love it.
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment