Friday, January 8, 2010

Anti wrinkle cream for oily skin?

I have very oily skin. I cannot find an anti wrinkle cream that will not make me break out. I am 33 and have very fine lines here and there. I would really like to find a cream that does not make me break out. Does anyone know of any?Anti wrinkle cream for oily skin?
I have oily skin and I use Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle cream, I alternate it with Neutrogena Healthy Skin lotion,which is an Alpha-Hydroxy acid based lotion. Alpha-Hydroxy acid has been found to be great for oily skin. I also recommend Neutrogena Visibly Even moisturizer, since I started using Neutrogena products I don't break out at all and I'm very happy with my skin's appearance, try them.Anti wrinkle cream for oily skin?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

Contrary to most peoples belief that using a moisturising oilon oily skin - makes it worse .... applying oil actually inhibits yourown skins production of sebum and also draws excess oils from deep inside your pores.





Try neat sea buckthorn oil every night before you go to bed.





It's an astringent oil that will moisturise your skin where it needs it and balance out your own naturaloilproduction.





It's packed full of anti-oxidants, nutrients, minerals etc.etc.





It is currently being used in most of the expensive anti-aging products due to it's very potent chemistry.





I but mine from ...


http://www.rosacea-remedy.com/remedy.htm鈥?/a> because it isn't diluted at all. That website will add an essential oil that is beneficialfor your individual skin type also. Just contact them and ask.





Do a search on the benefits of sea buckthorn oil.... it's amazing stuff and it dries my spots out overnight. Everyone should have some in their bathroom cabinet.
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/
I am a Mary Kay consultant and we have a wonderful oil-free moisturizer (lack of moisture is often the primary cause of wrinkles). Check out www.marykay.com to find a consultant near you and she will come to you - ask her to bring samples of everything. If you need any help, let me know!
AVON - AVON- and AVON - I break out really easily, but since using Avon, which by the way has no citric acid in the ingredients, which builds up oil in the skin, my face is clear! I'm the same age and suffered for years with breakouts. It wasn't till I rubbed a baby wipe on my face that I realized it was the citric acid in the baby wipe that made me break out!
Try DMAE - http://www.nvperriconemd.com/

1 comment:

  1. It is currently being used in most of the expensive anti-aging products due to it's very potent chemistry.
    Revitaderm
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete