Friday, January 8, 2010

I am looking a winter cream for dry skin which free from animal fat and non-sticky(dry). Help me pls.?

if you have a store called lush nearby id go in there!


they do loads of freshly made, organic products that work fantastically and smell so yummy!


im pretty sure they have a website so check it out


enjoy


:)I am looking a winter cream for dry skin which free from animal fat and non-sticky(dry). Help me pls.?
enveeto you can get it from boots my skin gets so dry i put it on after every shower or just to keep my skin moistI am looking a winter cream for dry skin which free from animal fat and non-sticky(dry). Help me pls.?
My favourite one is L'Occitane en Provence almond apple velvet cream.


It says it is concentrate which is usually a gimmick by companies to sell the same amount of product for more, or less for the same price. However, with this cream, you only need the most microscopic amount to use for your whole face.


It really leaves your face feeling much softer without oiliness.


You didn't specify whether it was a face cream or body cream you needed.


However, if it is a body cream you need, the same brand does an amazing body cream with 25% shea butter.
I am pretty sure its a veggie one but read the pack anyway, there is one by Jason, its called vitamin E u18000 or something like that, its really dense but melts into the skin like a dream, it really does the trick if your skins really dry, Wholefoods sell it. Not sure where else, maybe ebay?

No comments:

Post a Comment