Friday, January 8, 2010

Any one know a cream for piercings on skin?

i wanted to try something different lol so i ended up doing a piercing under my navel(horizontal) and my skin rejected it so it was peeling off ,ughh i have 2 small holes on my stomach, anyone know any cream i can use ?!? plz %26amp; thanksAny one know a cream for piercings on skin?
creams are bad!!! Bactine, salt-water, non-allergenic soaps, Saline solutions what I've used for most of mine...easy to come by, cheap; you can get a litre jug for a few bucks.that'll last a Long time.Nothing scented, or too many chemicals, they'll irritate the wound.but if you just want it too heal, vitamin E or Aloe Vera.Any one know a cream for piercings on skin?
ok, as for the whole peroxide thing...you don't want to use it TOO much cuz it kills the white blood cells needed for skin growth.So with that said. try and keep as natural as possible...(I know I sound like a hippie but hey it works! ever had a cancer sore???same general principal....) Report Abuse

I don't use creams for my piercings, I use H2Ocean, and it works really well for me. Have you tried neosporin? That should help your skin heal.
sea salt will help it dry out and heal. Mix it with water then apply it to the area after that, use some peroxide!!!!!!
Maderma?


It helps scars after they heal.
neosporian, vasoline, a+d ointment {please forgive the spelling}
no creams -keep it clean with soap and water. see a doctor if you notice unusual pain, redness, or swelling.
Just use basitracan it works wonders on peircing pain

1 comment: