Friday, January 8, 2010

I have mostly clear skin, but I get oily skin on my nose and it clogs the pores, what is a good skin cream?

My skin isn't very sensitive, but please keep in mind I have very Irish skin, so strong products could cause some irritation.


Also, please don't tell me a brand to get, just a type of product (moisturizer, etc).


Like I said, my skin is actually in good shape, I rarely get 'proper' pimples and my skin is smooth and soft. It's just on my nose I get clogged pores, small blackheads and often the skin gets oily, too. I read in a magazine that clay masks would help, is this true?


Oh and also I don't have a lot of money so could you name products I could get cheaply please?I have mostly clear skin, but I get oily skin on my nose and it clogs the pores, what is a good skin cream?
facail masks ( baby soft!! ) and acnepads ( use daily ) steer clear of mousterizers because that will brring out the oil and make it worse.I have mostly clear skin, but I get oily skin on my nose and it clogs the pores, what is a good skin cream?
i think u should use


* neutrogena soap


* or clear skin products ..


that should help u ..


and there is ..


St.Ives face scrub


so suit urself .... i does use that and its not that costly ok .. bye bye ..

No comments:

Post a Comment