Friday, January 8, 2010

Skin whitening cream?

I hate the color of my face. It is dark on some parts and brown on other parts but mostly black. Is there any cream that can help? I really need some advice.Skin whitening cream?
Assuming that you are not allergic, some people have made heir skin whiter with Milk. It contains a substance called: Albumina, which gives it it's white color.


My grandmother used to wash her face and hands with it, 'till today she has a light white face and hands with almost no age-related freckles.


I would suggest to first test it on a small surface of your skin, just to make really sure that you are not allergic.





About the Nivea Creme, we buy it at Wal-Mart, but you can also find it in Publix , Wallgreens and CVS Pharmacies.





Hope this helps.Skin whitening cream?
well if you came in ASIA you find whitening cream every where.They are desperate to became white.cream for face and for body too!!!many different brand.
I hear that nivea makes a great skin whitening cream...but I can't find it anywhere!!
Why dont you use diana stalder products the papaya kojic soap and whitening cream . This webstore have the proper and original diana stalder packaging and its authentic. You can check out the customers testimonials about the products. They have the best products to get rid of dark spots, freckles, sunspot and hyper pigmentation , acne scar and not only that they have the best whitening skincare products... Please be wise and do not pay more money for the same brand and always check their prices...


Please do check this website...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>
Fair and white works so well, I dunno what to say.





Try that - I saw results in the first week, and OMG results. Haha. They helped with my scars,... deep scars, and all that. They entirely went away! You have to use alittle bit, though, because it's really strong. REALLY strong. You'll see if/when you get it.
im using kojic soap(idk, f u heard about it) but, its really good it helped me a lot to lighten my scar and acne on my face, now its clearer and smoother..
  • blush
  • 1 comment:

    1. While the Chanel
      changes hardly from year to year do not about buy chanel watches
      . All-embracing the Chanel bags
      has arrangement of a candid accessory to it.

      ReplyDelete