Friday, January 8, 2010

Are Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cream Bars okay for very sensitive skin?

I'm buying the soap to mildly help with keeping away breakouts of spots a little. At the moment i only use Dove Extra Sensitive Cream Bar and i dont get many spots so i thought if i get the exfoliation one it wont hurt.





I have previously had problems with my very sensitive skin that flares up quite easily, and I'm just wondering if this Exfoliation Bar isn't too harsh exfoliation? PLease could you answer preferably from personal experience but any other answer is welcome also. Thanks.Are Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cream Bars okay for very sensitive skin?
yep!! most of dove products are made for sensitive skin and plus i use that exfoliate all the time.Are Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cream Bars okay for very sensitive skin?
Try buying some Witch Hazel...a natural ph balancer and it also pulls out impurities. If after using this for several weeks you feel you need an exfoliant try some vaseline..a small amount with some sugar or honey and sugar. Sugar is a great exfoliant and doesn't have the chemicals in it, honey is a natural antibacterial. Vaseline is a great moisturizer and heals also. Rinse well after. You can also try using a little oatmeal in the mix too. Good luck. God made everything we need, and chemicals sometimes make it worse. Good luck. Miss Mary
I used to use Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser before and my skin started to flake and turn reddish after I used it. I wouldn't buy the soap if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment