Friday, January 8, 2010

Is gentamicin sulfate cream ok to use on your skin. I had foot surgery and my skin is horrible.?

I had foot surgery and the pins were taken out today. My skin is horrible looking. My mom gave me a tube of gentamicin sulfate cream usp,0.1% to use. My doctor told me to use vitamin e.Is gentamicin sulfate cream ok to use on your skin. I had foot surgery and my skin is horrible.?
If it's not infected you don't need an antibiotic. The use of vitamin E will smooth the skin and reduce the scarring. It will look much better the first time you use it. I hope this helps.Is gentamicin sulfate cream ok to use on your skin. I had foot surgery and my skin is horrible.?
Try this site... http://www.healthdigest.org/drug-prescri鈥?/a>
Gentamicin is an antibiotic. It won't help unless your skin is infected. What do you mean ';horrible looking';? Just nasty because it wasn't washed in a while (inside bandages)? Scars and scabs?
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment